Free shipping over $69
Our goal is to offer you the best customer experience, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to thousands of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Due to COVID-19, you may experience short delivery delays, but please be assured that your order will still be sent to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
In order to ensure a good shopping experience for users, customers only need to pay $9.9 for the postage to enjoy the shopping. Free standard shipping on orders over $69.
Processing time: All orders are shipped out within 48 hours of purchase. *Business Days Only
Delivery Estimates: Within 7-12 days（Shipping times are only estimates and unfortunately, cannot be guaranteed.）
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when the weather permits.
3. We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days after receiving shipping.
After your order has been successfully placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. You can track your items on the carrier's official website 24 hours a day.
1. Please note, international shipping services do vary from country to country. To find out the exact services that are available, please put in your full address at check out.
2. Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.